This super lightweight fabric is low on heft and heavy on durability.
Adjustable Side Straps
Because no two adventurers are alike. Find the size that fits you best and carry on.
Drawstring Side Pockets
Keep bottles where they belong. Or, tuck something inside for safe keeping and easy access.
Web Haul Handle
Grab your pack or hang it up using one strong, solid handle.
Comfort Shoulder Straps
Soft, supportive and strong. Get to where you’re going, no ouch about it.
Load Balance Straps
Stay centered. These straps wrap around your chest and fasten, helping evenly distribute your pack’s weight.
Breathable Mesh Back
Feel the breeze. The back of this pack helps you keep cool — even in high heat, the built-in ventilation encourages airflow.
All set, except for one thing? No problem. Fasten it on quickly using the top loading velcro straps, made for just such an occasion.
Quick, easy storage, at your service. Not one, not two, but three zipper pouches are ready and waiting to keep your necessities nearby.
Protect your tech. Laptops and tablets can slide securely into a soft, protective interior sleeve that’s 10.5 inches wide, and 11 inches top to bottom.
Pack – 10.5” wide x 12.6” long x 11” tall
Total capacity – 1764 cu in
Red or Blue lightweight nylon fabric and breathable mesh
To keep your pack in excellent condition, we recommend regularly wiping it down to minimize dirt build up and giving it the occasional proper washing. After all, general wear and tear can take its toll on your backpack, and we want to ensure that its quality and durability are preserved for many adventures to come.
How Do You Wash a Backpack?
Depending on its size, you can choose to wash the pack in a machine or by hand.
How to Wash a Backpack in a Washing Machine
1.Empty the backpack completely, including all pockets. Leave pockets unzipped.
2.Ensure that your backpack fits in the machine, with enough extra room to move around.
3.Put your backpack in a laundry bag or pillow case to protect straps and zips from getting caught. Alternately, you may simply turn the pack inside out.
4. Use a small amount of gentle detergent that is suitable for backpacks.
5. Wash on a gentle cycle in cold water.
6. Remove the backpack from the laundry bag or pillow case, if using.
7. Allow the backpack to air-dry away from direct heat sources, hanging it upside-down, if possible. Do not tumble dry as this can damage the bag.
8. Ensure the bag is 100% dry before storing.
How to Hand Wash a Backpack
If your pack is too large to fit in the machine, it is possible to hand wash a backpack in a bath. For smaller bags, you may be able to wash in a basin or sink.
1. Empty the backpack completely, including all pockets. Leave pockets unzipped.
2. Fill bath with plenty of lukewarm water. Do not use hot water, as it will cause colors to bleed.
3. Add a small amount of detergent-free soap. Do not use regular detergent or softener, as they can damage the material of the bag.
4. Scrub the bag with a soft brush or cloth brush, focusing on areas that are particularly dirty. A toothbrush is useful for extra tough stains and reaching into difficult nooks and crannies.
5. Allow the backpack to air-dry away from direct heat sources, hanging it upside-down, if possible. Do not tumble dry as this can damage the bag.
6. Ensure the bag is 100% dry before storing.
Wipe Down Regularly
Wipe down your pack, inside and out, with a damp cloth on a regular basis. This will minimize the build-up of dirt and ensure the longevity of your pack.
Keep Water Out
If pack becomes wet, allow it to air-dry completely before storing or using again to avoid mold build-up.
There are no reviews yet.